欢迎来到山东艺术设计职业学院航空学院网站!

每日诵读(19五年一贯)
发布时间:2020-09-03 阅读次数:1084次

诗词诵读

第一周(1-4

游子吟

孟郊

慈母手中线,游子身上衣。
临行密密缝,意恐迟迟归。
谁言寸草心,报得三春晖。

清明

杜牧

清明时节雨纷纷,路上行人欲断魂。
借问酒家何处有?牧童遥指杏花村。

乐游原

李商隐

向晚意不适,驱车登古原。
夕阳无限好,只是近黄昏。

赋得古原草送别

白居易

离离原上草,一岁一枯荣。
野火烧不尽,春风吹又生。
远芳侵古道,晴翠接荒城。
又送王孙去,萋萋满别情。

第二周

将进酒

李白

君不见,黄河之水天上来,奔流到海不复回。君不见,高堂明镜悲白发,朝如青丝暮成雪。人生得意须尽欢,莫使金樽空对月。天生我材必有用,千金散尽还复来。烹羊宰牛且为乐,会须一饮三百杯。岑夫子,丹丘生,将进酒,杯莫停。与君歌一曲,请君为我倾耳听。钟鼓馔玉不足贵,但愿长醉不愿醒。古来圣贤皆寂寞,惟有饮者留其名。陈王昔时宴平乐,斗酒十千恣欢谑。主人何为言少钱,径须沽取对君酌。五花马,千金裘,呼儿将出换美酒,与尔同销万古愁。

第三周(1-2

行路难

李白

金樽清酒斗十千,玉盘珍羞直万钱。
停杯投箸不能食,拔剑四顾心茫然。
欲渡黄河冰塞川,将登太行雪满山。
闲来垂钓碧溪上,忽复乘舟梦日边。
行路难,行路难,多歧路,今安在?
长风破浪会有时,直挂云帆济沧海。

海外北经·夸父与日逐走

夸父与日逐走,入日;渴,欲得饮,饮于河、渭;河、渭不足,北饮大泽。未至,道渴而死。弃其杖,化为邓林。

第四周

赤壁赋(1.2段)

苏轼

壬戌之秋,七月既望,苏子与客泛舟游于赤壁之下。清风徐来,水波不兴。举酒属客,诵明月之诗,歌窈窕之章。少焉,月出于东山之上,徘徊于斗牛之间。白露横江,水光接天。纵一苇之所如,凌万顷之茫然。浩浩乎如冯虚御风,而不知其所止;飘飘乎如遗世独立,羽化而登仙。

于是饮酒乐甚,扣舷而歌之。歌曰:“桂棹兮兰桨,击空明兮溯流光。渺渺兮予怀,望美人兮天一方。”客有吹洞箫者,倚歌而和之。其声呜呜然,如怨如慕,如泣如诉,余音袅袅,不绝如缕。舞幽壑之潜蛟,泣孤舟之嫠妇。

第五周

赤壁赋(3.4.5段)

苏轼

苏子愀然,正襟危坐而问客曰:“何为其然也?”客曰:“月明星稀,乌鹊南飞,此非曹孟德之诗乎?西望夏口,东望武昌,山川相缪,郁乎苍苍,此非孟德之困于周郎者乎?方其破荆州,下江陵,顺流而东也,舳舻千里,旌旗蔽空,酾酒临江,横槊赋诗,固一世之雄也,而今安在哉?况吾与子渔樵于江渚之上,侣鱼虾而友麋鹿,驾一叶之扁舟,举匏樽以相属。寄蜉蝣于天地,渺沧海之一粟。哀吾生之须臾,羡长江之无穷。挟飞仙以遨游,抱明月而长终。知不可乎骤得,托遗响于悲风。”

苏子曰:“客亦知夫水与月乎?逝者如斯,而未尝往也;盈虚者如彼,而卒莫消长也。盖将自其变者而观之,则天地曾不能以一瞬;自其不变者而观之,则物与我皆无尽也,而又何羡乎!且夫天地之间,物各有主,苟非吾之所有,虽一毫而莫取。惟江上之清风,与山间之明月,耳得之而为声,目遇之而成色,取之无禁,用之不竭,是造物者之无尽藏也,而吾与子之所共适。”

客喜而笑,洗盏更酌。肴核既尽,杯盘狼籍。相与枕藉乎舟中,不知东方之既白。

英语会话部分

点餐

A:Excuse me, sir. What would you like to eat, Chinese food or western food?

打扰一下,先生您要点什么,中餐还是西餐?

B:I'd like to have Chinese food.

我要中餐。

A:Please put down the table in front of you. It's more comfortable that way.

请放下身前的桌子,那样比较舒适。

B:Oh, thank you. So nice you are.

噢,谢谢。服务真周到。

A:It's my pleasure. What would you like to drink, milk, tea, coffee, orange juice or iced water?

乐意效劳。您要喝点什么呢,牛奶、茶、咖啡、橙汁,还是冰水?

B:I want a cup of bean milk. Do you have any?

我要一杯豆奶,有吗?

A:Yes, here you are. Enjoy your meal.

好的,给您。用餐愉快。

B:Thanks a lot. Oh, excuse me. Can I take two value meals?

非常感谢。噢,打扰一下,我可以要双份吗?

A:OK, enjoy yourself, sir.

好的,请慢用,先生。

B:Oh, sorry to bother you. I want to know what kind of meat it is.

噢,给你添麻烦了。我想问一下这是什么肉。

A:It is beef. Do you like it?

是牛肉。您爱吃吗?

B:That's OK. Thanks very much.

还可以。非常感谢。

A:You are welcome. Please press that button if you need any help.

不客气。如果需要任何服务请按那个钮。



行李遗失

A:Where can I get my baggage? It’s a small bag. It’s light brown. I can’t find my baggage.

我在何处可取得行李?它是一个茶色小旅行袋。我找不到我的行李。

B:Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

A:Here is my claim tag.

这是我的行李票。

B:We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report. Would you come with me to the office?

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。请和我到办公室。

A:Could you please check it urgently? How soon will I find out? Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it.

是否可以麻烦紧急查询?多快可以找到?一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。

B:Can you describe your baggage?

请描述你的行李。

A:It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it’s gray. It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It’s dark blue.

它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮质黑蓝色行李箱。



机场送行

A:I've heard you're going to America tomorrow. I want to see you off at the airport.

我听说你明天要去美国。我想到机场为你送行。

B:Oh, thanks a lot.

噢,非常感谢。

A:What time are you leaving?

你什么时候离开?

B:1:30 P.m. But I've got to check in at 12:30 P.m.

下午一点半。但是我下午12点半就必须办理登机手续。

A:What airline and what flight?

什么航空公司?什么航班?

B:Pan American Airlines. Flight 282.

泛美航空公司。282航班。

A:I'll see you at the airport at 12:30 P.m.

我下午12点半到机场为你送行。

B:Ok. See you tomorrow.

好的。明天见。


A:It's very kind of you to come and see us off.

你来给我们送行真是太客气了。

B:My pleasure. What a pity you have to leave so soon!


应该的.真遗憾,你们这么快就要走了。

A:We would stay longer. But I've got to attend a meeting tomorrow morning. Thank you for your warm hospitality.

本来可以多待几天的,可惜我明天早上有个会要开,不得不走.谢谢你这几天的盛情款待。

B:You're welcome. Maybe next time we'll come to see you.

不客气,也许下次我会去找你们呢。

A:My wife and I will look forward to it.

我和我妻子都盼着你来。

B:I promise the next holiday we're coming to visit. Oh, what's your flight number?

那我下次放假一定过去拜访.对了,你们是几号航班?

A:It's Flight No. 302, Northwest Orient Airlines.

西北航空的302号航班。

B:They just announced the boarding call.

刚才广播里说该登机了。

A:Then we've got to get going.

那我们就先进去了。

B:OK. Have a good journey and a safe landing.

好的,祝你们一路平安,安全抵达。

A:Thank you again for all your help.

再次感谢你这段时间的帮忙。

B:Bye.

再见!



订机票

A:Good morning. Can I help you?

您早,能为您做些什么?

B:Good morning. I’d like to make a reservation to Guangzhou for August 2.

早,我想订一张8月2号去广州的机票。

A:Just a moment, please. I’m sorry, sir. There is no ticket available on that day. But we have flights for Guangzhou the next day.

请稍等。对不起,先生,8月2号的票已订完了,但第二天有去广州的航班。

B:May I inquire about the departure time?

请问飞机都什么时候起飞?

A:A 9:12 flight in the morning and a 14:00 flight in the afternoon.

早上的航班9点12分起飞,下午的航班2点起飞。

B:When will the plane reach for the morning flight?

早上的班机什么时候到达?

A:At 13:15.

下午1点15分。

B:OK. I’d like to book a ticket for this one.

好吧,我订一张这次班机的票。

A:All right, sir. Please reconfirm your ticket no later than 12 o’clock two days before the flight; otherwise, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.

好的,先生。请最好在起飞前两天的中午12点前再确认一下机票,否则预定会自动取消。


广播词

第一周:

女士们,先生们:

现在乘务员将为您介绍氧气面罩,安全带的使用方法和紧急出口的位置,请注意我们的示范和说明。

Ladies and gentlemen:

we will show you the use of oxygen mask. Seatbelt and the location of the emergency exits. Please give us your full attention for the demonstration

第二周:

氧气面罩储藏在你头顶上方的壁板里,当发生紧急情况时,面罩会自动脱出。请用力向下拉面罩。然后将面罩罩在口鼻处,把袋子套在头上就可以正常呼吸。

Your oxygen mask is stored in the compartment above your head ,and it will drop automatically in case of emergency. When the mask drops, pull it towards you to cover your mouth and nose, and slip the elastic band over your hand ,and then breathe normally.

第三周:

每位旅客座椅上都有一条可以对扣起来的安全带,请您将安全带扣好并确认,如需解开,只需要将金属扣向外打开即可,您可以根据需要自行调节长度。

Each chair has a seatbelt that must be fastened when you are seated. Please keep your seatbelt securely fastened during the whole flight ,If needed, you may release the seatbelt by pulling the flap forward,You can adjust it when necessary.

第四周:

本架飞机客舱共有8个紧急出口,前舱两个,后舱两个,中间42)个。

There are eight emergency exits. Two in the front of the cabin, two in the rear and four in the middle

请不要随意拉动紧急窗口的手柄,客舱通道及出口处都设有紧急照明灯,紧急情况下请按指示路线撤离飞机,《安全须知》在您前排座椅背后的口袋里,请您在起飞前仔细阅读。

谢谢 。

The lights located on the floor will guide you to the exits if an emergency arises .For further information please refer to the safety instruction the seat pocket in front of you.

Thank you

民航基础知识